Nordkapp 03

2.80 2.50

On 1 July 1861, the northern district of the municipality of Kistrand was separated to form the new municipality of Kjelvik. Initially, the municipality encompassed the land on both sides of the northern end of the Porsangerfjorden, including the eastern part of the island of Magerøya, and it had a population of 345. The name of the municipality was changed from Kjelvik to Nordkapp in 1950. On 1 January 1984, the western part of the island of Magerøya as well as the small surrounding islands of Gjesværstappan (population: 240) were transferred from Måsøy Municipality to Nordkapp Municipality

 

Description

High quality vinyl sticker, with matt lamination. Weatherproof, printed with eco solved inks. Designed by our team. All rights reserved.

Additional information

Dimensions 6 × 0.1 × 7.4 cm